An ultra-adjustable slipper for very swollen feet
This versatile, wrap-around style is designed to fit extremely swollen or heavily bandaged feet. It has a touch-fastening strap at the back of the foot as well as across the top so it’s fully adjustable. It’s really easy to put on as it opens out completely flat and can then be ‘rolled up’ around the foot to give a snug and secure fit. The deep, seam-free front accommodates swelling, bandaging, bunions and problem toes with ease while the cushioned footbed adds to the comfort.
Why you’ll love Ernest…
- Slipper & insole machine washable at 30˚C (Remove insole before washing)
- Cushioned insole is removable for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Soft, cushioned lining for extra comfort
- Features the increased stability, underfoot cushioning and heel support of a house shoe without compromising on the luxuriously soft ‘round the foot comfort’ and lightness of a slipper
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the insole before washing.