Pretty and practical
Keep feet cool on warmer days with this updated version of our Millie style. This soft, cotton-mix slipper also works as a sandal thanks to the flexible rubber sole which can be worn outside. The adjustable straps open right out so it’s ideal for very swollen or bandaged feet and the cushioned, towelling footbed feels really comfy underfoot.
Why you’ll love Milly…
- Cushioned towelling footbed for added comfort
- Cotton-lined to keep feet cool
- Can be worn as a slipper or a sandal
- Adjustable fit for swollen feet thanks to two secure touch fastenings
- Diabetic-friendly unless advised to avoid open-toed styles
- Machine washable at 30°
- Diabetic-friendly – unless advised to avoid open-toed styles by your healthcare provider
- Features the increased stability, underfoot cushioning and heel support of a house shoe without compromising on the luxuriously soft ‘round the foot comfort’ and lightness of a slipper
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before cleaning them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.